Do you fuck with the war?
The Boca Chica ♡ San Fransico
Do you fuck with the war?
The Boca Chica ♡ San Fransico
Happy Forth of July 2017!
Let’s be happy together!
I want you to write out a list of 10 recent occasions that made you feel good. Here is mine:
1. Finding a better job, I am excited to get back to working in a career and following my passion of graphic design and marketing communications with a wireless technology company.
2. Seeing my little niece Valerie right before her 6 month birthday. She’s an angel and a blessing from God.
3. Spending time with my mom, listening to her words of wisdom. Thank goodness for her strength and hard working persistence as a independent woman who has raised 3 children.
4. Eating delicious homemade meals at DeeJay’s house with my niece, mom, sister, brother, Daniel (brother-in-law), and DeeJay too. It was nice to see everyone and see how happy everyone was together. My sister and I had a little selfie photo session. She’s so beautiful.
5. Going to pick up delicious wine with my brother-in-law and him picking out a nice Cabernet Sauvignon with Ben Franklin on the label called The Federalist! I learned he’s quite the intelligent man. I’m glad my sister picked a good husband .
6. Driving safely home to see how much my darling cats missed me. It was such a delight to come home to two fur balls who ate all the food I left out for them (LOL), but displayed adoring affection towards me.
7. Coming to Northern Virginia to see my pops! It’s so nice to spend time with my Dad. He’s so cool and active. I was raised by him, so we had a week of adventures planned.
8. Seeing D.C. for the first time with my Dad. It was both of our first times seeing it. Let me tell ya, I kept joking about seeing the Washington Monument because it’s where Forrest Gump reunited with Jenny in Forrest Gump. Also seeing the Lincoln Memorial’s immense size was breathtaking. It was spectacular.
9. Going hiking on a novice trail in the Shenandoah National Park. It was quite fun! My father and I did approximately 5.5 miles through Piney Branch Trail and the Appalachian Trail (AT). It was awesome to do some up hill and down hill slopes on the AT. We ran into a some through hikers too! Now that was cool! (Through-hikers are people who set out to hike the entire AT which runs from Springer Mountian, Georgia to Mount Katahdin, Maine. It can take approximately 6 months [I would like to do a through-hike one day]).
10. Spending the Fourth of July with my Dad. It’s one of his favorite holidays and it’s nice weather in Virginia. I simply enjoy having a nice brunch with my father, whilst drinking coffee, eating homemade breakfast potatoes (my dad makes them phenomenally well), and drinking out of a Boston Red Sox cup. He is drinking out of a Patriots one.
11. I also happy for my dad to teach me things about the trail, how to read maps, what trailheads are, how read trail markers, and trail blazes (rectangular colored paint markers on trees).
I am grateful and happy for all of this amazing recent occasions.
Now anyone who is reading this please feel free to stop and do a short list of recent summer events that have made you feel happy, and a short description. Writing is good for the soul, we well as taking time to remember the little things that make you smile!
I want a Golden Retriever. I just adore them. My father’s love for Golden Retrievers has grown on me. I adore dogs. I love them. I do. They are so friendly, playful and joyous. Happy to see you when you come home. When you are home they provide companionship. Golden Retrievers are special.
They are cute as pups, snuggly and warm, and originally bred to spend hours with hunters in duck blinds, the Golden Retriever evolved to be very people-oriented. Wants physical contact often as possible, and enjoys to lay at their human’s feet during dinner, as well as follow us room to room to maintain contact.
Just imagine that kind of delightful admiration from a little furball?
They grow up to be great with people, active, and just simply beautiful. Check out these photos on the internet I’ve found that sincerely capture my heart. What a dream it would be to live in California, with a little Golden Retriever buddy.
(Don’t tell the girls – my cats).
I have recently taken a detour in my life, I got a job working at Orangetheory Fitness because I wanted to be a trainer for them. However, Orangetheory wasn’t the place for me, because it was during pre-sale before a studio was open. It was not a good work environment. Then getting a job in the car industry for Mercedes-Benz of Delray was a step up. It’s fun, I work with good co-workers. Although the hours are irregular, I get a late start work until 7, and also work Saturdays. I do enjoy tutoring customers on their kick-ass AMG’s. So I have to remember the little good things, that make me happy.
Like joy rides… err… I mean teaching the customers hows to use their car features.
Mercedes has this model that sells, the AMG GLE 63 coupe with a P3 package. That means it has all the bells and whistles. It’s one of favorite vehicles because it’s a crossover SUV with a spacious interior, gorgeous exterior design with a smooth curved “coupe” look (it still has 4 doors), and quality sports performance engine (that’s AMG BABY, the sound of this badboy ever so pleasing). So with all the bells and whistles, the P3 package has Distronic and Self Parking. Meaning, it has a high quality cruise control and the car will park itself on command.
I have delivered a couple of this within the last week and gone for rides showing the features and it’s quite fun! It’s also rewarding to see customers like the features of their car.
So that makes me happy when I am at work. I was also able to be added to the bonuses so for every perfect survey we recieve, I get extra money! If I hustle enough, I can be successful.
Futhermore, I have gotten back into running and enjoy running with Fleet Fleet Delray. I am glad they have early morning workouts I can get in before my workday. The store is close to my home and their running route is right up the street along A1A.
I can run with them twice a week before work at Mercedes. Workout with Gravity & Oxygen. I am seeing results they are a performance gym that focueses on different muscle groups per workout session. For example, yesterday we had core focus. I woke up today with a better looking and feeling stomach. G + O and some running with Fleet Fleet, I am one happy fafi. Not to mention they both have such cool trendy gear since the owners of both are my age… everyone knows I like trends. Like #PineappleRunCrew… with cool pineapple tops to wear while you run. Or G + O just has cool mustache tops and Movember workouts.
It’s the little things that make me happy.
Until nice time.
The Boca Chica.
I grew up well traveled in the United States. Well, meaning I come from a military family and fortunate to have been stationed in beautiful locations. Born in the Philippines to my amazing and gorgous, breath-taking little mom, and my young handsome father who was at the time in his late twenties. He was an active United States Marine as a proud, hardworking man. We moved into the United States to live in: Texas, California, Hawaii and Florida.
I loved California the most. Hawaii was incredible, but I lived in Orange County and San Diego. It was just fun to experience that West Coast culture growing up!
But I have never really traveled outside of the USA since I moved here. I think it’s time I get a passport! One of my good friends plans on celebrating her 30th birthday on a luxury yacht rental to the Bahamas! I can’t wait! It will be in July.
I have to make a list of goals to do to prep for then.
I want to be fit, fun, classy and happy to bring in my favorite Senorita’s 30th Birthday!
Anyways, applying for a passport is quite a little process. I found these fun You Tube video to show me how to take a the perfect passport photo!
Dear beautiful, loving, and intelligent Jewish people. THANK GOD FOR YOU. Residing in Boca Raton for just about 10 years, I can proudly say that I love you. I have met warm-hearted, nurturing, ambitious, and family-oriented friends of the Judaism faith. Here is a list of 12 recognizable faces or celebrities that I adore.
Until next time my darlings…
xo The Boca Chica